Freitag, 7. März 2014

patter (engl. Version from Spruch)

Actually I think a lot.
First thing is that I don`t blogg.
But I read every day a book.
Sorry  for that.

The second thing is that I aks me how can look herself in the mirror if they are so bad?

Tihs is the reason why I wrote this little patter

... one himself
In order not to attract attention deform one himself
In order not to cry laughing one
In order not to be alone adjusted one himself
In order not to die to hurt one himself
In order not to be ostracized changed one himself
In order not to drown silent one himself
But at what PRICE?
 

I think the price at which you all this makes is a very unordinary question. I personally think that the price is the own individual personality. You are on kommplett because you think it needs to be. What do you think?
Your Misa
 

   

Keine Kommentare:

Follower